The four directions of Teaching and Learning, Wellbeing, Ministry, and Co-curricular activities, capture the essence of the new opportunities that exist for our community to embrace and grow in both personal faith and student learning outcomes.
At All Saints Catholic College, each student collaborates with his or her Leader of Wellbeing, other teachers and parents in order to develop Individual goals (ILP) tailored to focussing on the above four directions. The objectives of the ILP are to achieve the following:
- Goal setting opportunities where students set learning, wellbeing, ministry and co-curricular goals for the year ahead.
- Profiling students’ skills: including communication, teamwork, problem solving, planning, organising, self management.
- Assist with subject selection in Years 8 and 10, leading to further subject selection and pathway discernment as students transition into the Senior College.
- Provide the opportunity for students to reflect on their College experience and seek strategies for individual improvement across their learning and wellbeing.
- Provide student and parent online portals to access and support the goal setting development of data management of student learning performance and wellbeing.